We are looking for a Web (UI/UX) Developer to join our dynamic IT team. In this role, you will bring designs to live on our different types of projects. You will be the go-to person for all front-end related questions and tasks for our projects. You will work together with both internal and external developers/experts for various projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Fixing any issues or bugs that may arise.
- Create tools to enhance the user experience.
- A degree in Computer Science, software engineering or any relevant certification.
- 2- 4 years of proven work experience.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate to create good design and usability.
- Good problem-solving skills.