We are hiring talented Software Architect professional to join our team. Your main role and responsibilities include designing medium to large application while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building and Integrating information systems to meet company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems.
- Provide supervision and guidance to development team.
- Take a leading technical role in systems development projects, both within systems design and in interfaces with other stages of development. Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on major design options.
- Design large or complex systems, covering for example: objectives, scope, constraints (such as performance, resources etc.), hardware, network and software environments, main system functions and information flows, data load and implementation strategies, phasing of development, etc.
- Work with business units to develop IT strategies and to improve current IT implementations.
- Bachelor degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or any related field.
- Project Management and leadership skills are essential.
- Experience in developing IT and cloud infrastructures such as Azure and AWS.
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture.
- At least 9 years of experience in software development with 6 years in analysis, design and development of JAVA applications.
- Experience with modern agile software development (Continuous Integration, Automation Testing).
- In-depth development experience with Open source technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, GWT, Prime Faces, WebSphere, Weblogic Jboss, Tomcat, JavaEE APIs and specification, EJB, JPA.
- Development tools: Eclipse, WSAD, Ant and Maven.
- In-depth development experience with Testing framework like JUnit.
- Non-functional aspects, i.e. Security, Performance and Scalability.
- Modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect.
- Knowledge of relational database and noSQL database such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, etc.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills.
- Understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
Suitable candidates are invited to send their application to the Human Resource on firstname.lastname@example.org