We are hiring a talented RPA Developer professional to join our team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. To be eligible, you will need experience in technologies such as UiPath, Workfusion, Power Automate, Automation Anywhere and Selenium.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design. Develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes)
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Bachelor degree (Bsc) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information system or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server, Mongo db, Postgres will be an advantage.
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PDF.
- Candidate should be comfortable in design develop, code, test, and debug software.
- Understand the project life cycle and experience with Agile development.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.