We are looking for a RPA Architect to join our robust IT team. The RPA Architect will be responsible for technically leading the implementation of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions. This will combine hands on design and implementation with day-to-day leadership of a development and test team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong experience in different RPA tools such as Workfusion, Automation Anywhere, Power Automate, Selenium, Ui Path, Blue Prism, etc.
- Should be from Programming background with prior experience in Java or .Net development.
- Work with client counterpart and act as point of contact for one or more projects.
- Develop solutions that can connect with different client desktop applications to support various workflow activities.
- Focused on building end-to-end automation process solutions that meets business requirements.
- Work with clients and Lead developer to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
- Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions.
- Good knowledge on the security aspects during development and deployment of applications.
- Bachelor degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, Software engineering or any relevant professional certificate(s).
- Process Automation with strong experience and certification with RPA development tools.
- Hands on experience in Java or .Net development is a plus.
- At least 3 to 6 years of professional experience in programming such as C/C++, Python, VB Script, Java, JS, .Net, HTML.
- Experienced in leading a small team, providing technical guidance.
- Solution design experience.
- Familiarise with Blue Prism, Selenium, WorkFusion, UiPath, and Power Automate Platform.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.