We are searching for a passionate Network Specialist to join our Datacom team, who will work under the supervision of the Technical Manager and assist the latter in the pre-sales and post-sales activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work under the supervision of Technical Manager.
- Assist the Technical Manager in Planning / Execution of work.
- Follow accurately the post-sales processes and procedures set by the company.
- Become fluent in the different services portfolio (products and solutions) offered by the Datacom Department.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of the different products and solutions offered by the Datacom Department.
- Understand the services offered by other departments and work effectively with their respective team members.
- Gain an understanding of the customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product/solution knowledge to meet them.
- Implementation and configuration of Solutions.
- Develop and review project designs and work with the project team to align design to the network requirements.
- Ensure high quality support and service to customers.
- Manage workload in order to organize and prioritise daily/weekly/monthly/yearly goals.
- Assist the Technical Team in providing technical consultancy, site surveys and audit services.
- Assist the Sales and Technical Team to prepare, design, plan and implement new products and solutions.
- Contribute to team’s weekly/monthly/yearly reporting.
- Communicate effectively with a network of customers, vendors and suppliers through face-to-face meeting, the phone, or online platform.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers, vendors and suppliers that are built on trust.
- Perform certifications as required by our different technology vendors.
- Attend webinars and workshops for continuous growth.
- Gain familiarity with the IT industry and keep abreast of new technology and solutions.
- Promote the company as a leader on the market.
- Other cognate duties & responsibilities as may be agreed by both parties.
- Degree in IT or Telecommunications field.
- Experience in BGP and Advanced Routing is a must.
- CCNP Level certification.
- Any certification within the related fields will be a definite advantage - Fortinet / Checkpoint / Paloalto / Huawei / Aruba / Ruckus.
- At least 3 years in similar jobs.
- Time-management skills and ability to prioritize your workload.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Team-oriented and growth-driven.
- Willingness to learn and being proactive.
- Excellent in English and French (written and verbal).
- Valid driving license will be an advantage.
- Normal working hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm. However 24x7 availability is required as per customer requirements and deadlines.