We are looking for Mobile Developer who can develop hybrid apps on Android and IOS.
As a Mobile Developer, you will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. By joining the team, you will deliver across the technology stack, covering the end-to-end development of web and native applications, as well as improvements to DevOps tooling.
The team is seeking for a tech-savvy specialist capable of combining strong critical skills and comprehensive understanding of the principles of computer science to generate creative solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new / improved product functionality.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Build and publish apps in App Store, Play Store and App Gallery.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Communicate with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation.
- 2-4 years’ work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development.
- Experience with react, objective c, swift, java, flutter, sketch, figma.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- The ability to learn quickly,
- The ability to interpret and follow technical plans,
- Problem solving skills,
- UI/UX Experience,
- Experience in Financial Technology (FinTech) domain would be a definite advantage