We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer who will direct the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating within team members, product management for timely delivery.
- Making resources available and allocating them efficiently.
- Adhering to stipulated deadlines, while maintaining the product quality.
- Ability to intervene in technical program flows to resolve blockers
- Impact analysis of new feature request on the existing features and suitability towards product roadmap.
- Adhering to proper software engineering practices and educating the team for that.
- Delegating tasks, motivating colleagues and managing stakeholder priorities in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ensuring scalability and security requirement of the product while implementing new features.
- Mapping out a detailed project plan to track progress on a regular basis, and plan how to proceed.
- Measuring project performance via appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Generating reports and submitting to management as and when required.
- Minimizing risks and errors by implementing risk management procedures.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering from reputed university.
- At least 5-7 years of industry experience, largely in product development companies.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Kotlin,
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Should have worked with distributed systems in the past.
- Good leadership, time management and people skills. Strong technical skills, a couple of years of experience working as team lead/technical manager in product team.
- Being proficient in client relationship and internal communication, along with written and verbal communication skills. Should be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking, while being an expert in tackling different problems and coming up with suitable solutions. Should be able to lead/manage team size up to 8-10 engineers.
- Familiarity with current project management systems.
- Familiarity with Cloud Environments such as AWS.