About the Company
Digiconsult AA Ltd, a subsidiary of the Anglo African Group, is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy firm providing services which cover the full spectrum of MEPT (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Technology), Fire and BMS and IT systems. We are problem solvers who develop practical cost-effective solutions to bring life to buildings. Whatever the engineering challenges, we are here to help identify opportunities using hands on experience and digital technology to improve performance and operations. We accompany our clients from initial concept through design, procurement, construction, commissioning and taking over. Our Human Capital continue to develop internal tools and platforms to automate projects information sharing among project collaborators ranging from promoters, clients, architects, project managers and contractors, while optimising the experience of our clients.
Sustainability ALTernative Consultancy (S.ALT), one of our multiple departments, is involved in sustainable design and green building certification of projects and assists Clients in developing and implementing sustainable objectives in the built environment.
About the Job
Job Title: Junior Sustainability Consultant
Job Overview: We are searching for a proactive Junior Sustainability Consultant who enjoys communicating complex information into clear and actionable sustainability insights to clients through deliverables such as presentations, reports, and slide decks to join our MEP consulting team.
Location: Hermès Cubicles, Terre-Rouge – Verdun – Trianon Link Road, Trianon
Employment type: Full-Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance in preparation of sustainable design for the built environment.
- Assist in the preparation of sustainability / green certification reports
- Work within quality/budget/time expectations and scope-specific assignments
- Assist in developing practical and measurable sustainability metrics
- Work collaboratively and effectively with project team.
- Stay knowledgeable of trends in the field
- BSc (Hons) in Physical Sciences / BEng (Hons) in Engineering
- Foundation knowledge in key sustainability topics
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Attention to detail; excellent proofreading/technical editing, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, remain open to others’ ideas and exhibits a willingness to try new approaches.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Data analysis skills
Experience: N/A (any would be an advantage)
Duration: As per contract
Working Days/Time: Monday to Friday - 8:30 to 17:30
Remuneration: Attractive package based on candidate profile
Why Join Us:
- Competitive Pay Package
- Medical Insurance upon confirmation
- Van Facilities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Guidance & support from experienced Engineers
Be part of a group that is purposefully contributing to the overall betterment of the society!!
Learn more on the company at https://angloafrican.com/our-companies/digiconsult