The Graphic Designer would be responsible for designing excellent UX/UI graphical artworks, create audio/video files or animations. Also, he/she should be able to work on concepts to generate ideas for pitching & proposals.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare technical and conceptual graphics, images and charts for use in presentation and proposals.
- Design and layout print and electronic promotional collateral; including ebrochures, ebooks, emails and product presentations.
- Design innovative advertising concepts and campaigns to maintain websites; including graphic development, regular site updates, usability reviews and traffic reporting.
- Prepares technical and conceptual graphics, images and charts for use in presentations and proposals
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, magazines, company logos, corporate identity and internet website
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- BA(Hons) Graphic Design or related field
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
- Experience in design and digital rendering of animation, gamification, 3D Modeling, infographics
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Professional Development will be ensured through certifications, training, workshops and webinars