About the Company
Digiconsult AA Ltd, a subsidiary of the Anglo African Group, is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy firm providing services which cover the full spectrum of MEPT (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Technology), Fire and BMS and IT systems. We are problem solvers who develop practical cost-effective solutions to bring life to buildings. Whatever the engineering challenges, we are here to help identify opportunities using hands on experience and digital technology to improve performance and operations. We accompany our clients from initial concept through design, procurement, construction, commissioning and taking over. Our Human Capital continue to develop internal tools and platforms to automate projects information sharing among project collaborators ranging from promoters, clients, architects, project managers and contractors, while optimising the experience of our clients.
About the Job
Job Title: Engineering Administrative Assistant
Job Overview: We are searching for a professional Administrative Assistant who will oversee all administrative and clerical activities in support of the Engineers as they work on construction projects.
Location: Hermès Cubicles, Terre-Rouge – Verdun – Trianon Link Road, Trianon
Employment type: Full-Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To oversee all administrative activities in support of engineers as they work on construction projects.
- To schedule meetings and take detailed minutes.
- To answer phones and direct calls to the proper party or take a message.
- To respond to routine inquiries and correspondence and send email, faxes and mail.
- To create reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- To be responsible for overseeing the organization’s technical library and maintain the filing system.
- To assist with the public/private bidding process for construction projects by gathering necessary bidding documents and recording bids once bidding has opened.
- To assist engineers in the preparation of bid evaluation reports.
- To order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Arranging air tickets and accommodation for staffs.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Be part of the team in charge of evacuation, in cases of emergency.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the reception area, meeting rooms and board room are always kept tidy and presentable and overlook cleaning of the office.
- To perform any other related duties as and when required.
- Other cognate duties
- Minimum HSC; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent (English & French).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Time-management skills and ability to prioritize your workload.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to learn and being proactive.
Experience: 2 - 4 years of proven experience
Duration: As per contract
Working Days/Time: Monday to Friday - 8:30 to 17:30
Remuneration: Attractive package based on candidate profile
Why Join Us:
- Competitive Pay Package
- Medical Insurance upon confirmation
- Van Facilities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Guidance & support from experienced Engineers
Be part of a group that is purposefully contributing to the overall betterment of the society!!
Learn more on the company at https://angloafrican.com/our-companies/digiconsult