- Having experience of Over 3＋ Years
- Demonstrated consulting skills to provide best practices for implementation
- Experience as an Oracle Production DBA in Installations, Configuration, Upgrades, Migration, Management, Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning of Oracle Databases.
- Database Recovery using the physical and logical backups.
- Implemented oracle real application cluster Databases.
- Implementation for disaster recovery with Data Guard in Maximum Availability Architecture.
- Expertise in performing Database Cloning and Patching for various environments.
- Applying, testing and documenting DB Patches like Interim and Patchset.
- Good hands-on experience on operating systems like Red Hat Linux, AIX, Sun Solaris.
- Well versed with file system/storage like ASM/ACFS etc.
- Incident management by creating an extensive issue repository with supported RCA documents.
- Willing to work at odd hours and be available as and when required.
- Self-motivated with a pro-active attitude towards work, strong inter-personal and communication skills, superior planning, decision-making, problem-solving techniques, relationship building, energetic, organised and leadership qualities coupled with the ability to be a team player.
ORACLE Database : 10g/11g/12c and afterwards
OS : Red Hat Linux , Sun Solaris, AIX
Tools : SQL*PLUS, OEM, WinScp ,AWR, Toad, SQL Developer, RMAN, EXPDP & IMPDP
Adv. Technologies : Oracle RAC Database, DataGuard, ASM & ACFS, Golden Gate would be an advantage.
Languages : SQL, PL/SQL would be an advantage