We are searching for a passionate Customer Support / Help Desk and Complaints Representative to join our team, who will work to connect with customers, resolving customer queries, understand their experience with our company, recommending solutions and get to know the product inside and out.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist all customers who cannot access the Mobile App.
- Provide information on the status of pending loan applications, reporting to the Ombudsperson for Financial Services on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues.
- Receiving and placing customer service telephone calls.
- Minimum Diploma or HSC with at least 5 years’ experience in the financial sector
- At least 2 years in similar jobs.
- Time-management skills and ability to prioritize your workload.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Team-oriented and growth-driven.
- Willingness to learn and being proactive.
- Excellent in English and French (written and verbal)