We are looking for an experienced Back-End Java developer to join our IT team! As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be involved and participate in the overall product application lifecycle.
- Main focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help and support other team members.
- Build highly quality usable code.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Stay up to date with new technologies.
- Manage cutting edge technologies to improve applications.
- Create APIs and write Backend code in JAVA and Kotlin.
- A degree in Computer Science, software engineering or any relevant certification.
- 2- 4 years of proven work experience as a Backend developer.
- Hands on experience with programming languages like JAVA/J2EE and Kotlin.
- Ability to work well under pressure, especially in maintaining a balanced and logical approach.
- Have the ability to write clear and concise documents.
- Abilities to document a solution.
- Use of concurrent versioning systems (Git), Maven, CI/CD.
- Experience with JEE, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, JPA (Hibernate/Spring Data JPA), Message Broker (RabbitMq).
- Experience with Oracle database, MySql, PostgresSQL, MariaDB and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of OOP and conversant with Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and UML.
- Critical thinker and problem solving skill.
- Team Player.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
Suitable candidates are invited to send their application to the Human Resource on firstname.lastname@example.org